- Primary health care and acute care
- Health evaluations, and treatment of minor injuries and acute health problems such as colds, flu, urinary tract infections, sprains and strains
- Reproductive health care
- Procedures and testing including blood, urine and Pap/HPV, mono, strep, flu, urinary infections
- Physical examinations for some employment requirements and/or school requirements
- Medical and surgical referrals for patients that choose Tribal Health as their primary care provider
Hours & Location
Monday - Thursday
8-10am / 3:30-5pm
Salish Kootenai College
35928 Joe McDonald Drive
Pablo, MT 59855
(406) 675-2700 ext. 1630
Who is eligible for the services offered at the SKC Student Health Center?
- SKC students and their dependents
- SKC staff and faculty
- Two Eagle River School students
- Immunizations and PPD (tuberculosis skin test)
- Pregnancy tests
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
- Vital signs and triage
- Health education
- Blood draws and labs as ordered by a Tribal Health medical clinician
Health & Wellness Services
Student Health Center also provides various health and wellness services including:
- Suicide prevention and survivor support
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) clinic (available to all WIC eligible clients)
- Diabetes self-management education, individually and through group classes. Case management is provided by a registered nurse
Please call (406) 675-2700 ext. 1630 for more information about health and wellness groups and clinics.
Health Care Resources
Health Care Resources staff are available to assist Tribal Health recipients regarding access to, and use of, additional health care resources for increased care options.
For more information call (406) 675-2700 ext. 1628.
SKC Student Health Center Pharmacy Services
Plan B One-Step® emergency contraception, sometimes called the “morning after” pill provided to any female, any age. You do not need a prescription, a pregnancy test, patient registration or doctor’s visit for Plan B. No questions asked.
Daily pick-up site for pharmacy medications for eligible Tribal Health recipients will be coming soon.