Careers such as food and beverage operations, hospitality management and business operations await you. You will exit the program with the knowledge and job skills necessary to qualify for immediate employment in the hospitality industry as entry-level managers. Students will earn industry recognized credentials and certifications with the gold standard American Hotel and Lodging Institute. www.ahlei.org
- At the end of the one-year program, students will be able to:
- Apply critical thinking skills to achievement of specific outcomes in hospitality-specific areas.
- Exhibit effective management and interpersonal skills throughout the program.
- Demonstrate effective guest and staff communication skills appropriate to the hospitality industry.
- Discuss and apply effective customer service skills.
- Apply understanding of culturally derived communication and expectations.
- Discuss basic concepts of the history, current issues, and cultures of the Confederated Salish, Kootenai, and Pend d’Oreille peoples.
- Understand the legal and ethical frameworks that impact the hospitality industry.
Program Department Directory
Contact a specific faculty or staff member here.