Where is the SKC Business Office?
How can I submit Purchase Orders or Check Requests?
How do I pick up mail?
- The business office will be available to hand you your mail every day from 10:30 - 3:00. Email and or call Terri Durglo (4838) or Robert Blood (4970) ahead of time, it will be ready for you.
Business Office Procedures for Distribution of Checks
The Business Office is committed to providing services to our campus community with the least amount of disruption. The unusual circumstances that we find ourselves in have challenged us to find new ways to meet the needs of faculty, staff, and students.
The Business Office will implement the following process for distributing checks until further notice:
- Checks will be distributed on the north end of the Big Knife Building.
- The first office on the deck, will have a pass-through window that faculty, staff, and students will access to receive and sign for checks. There will be a sign to identify the window.
- Checks will be distributed as follows:
- Student checks will be issued: Monday through Thursday and can be picked up between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
- Please email Dawn Delay if checks need to be mailed out.
- Payroll Checks will be issued: Wednesday between 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Payroll Checks not picked up will be mailed unless specifically requested to hold.
- Social Distancing measures will be in place.
- Faculty, staff, and students will need to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from each other.
- One person will be at the window at a time and the area will be sanitized as each person’s transaction is completed.
SKC Business Office will only cash student checks if the student owes tuition/fees, daycare, and/or housing. We will not be cashing checks for Papercut or minor items.
If a student owes money, when they come to the Big Knife building, they will proceed past the first check pickup window on the north deck, go around the corner, to the designated window where the check will be processed.
Additionally, there are three other options to make payments:
Use the online payment option on the SKC website under "My SKC" in the top menu.
Drop payment off at the Big Knife building using the dropbox. Put the payment in an envelope and place it in the dropbox at the north end of the Big Knife Building.
Call to make a credit card payment. To arrange a phone call with the Business Office, you should first email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the phone call.